SEIU 668 Job Posting
Fiscal Administrative Staff â Harrisburg Office
Under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Fiscal Administrative Staff will perform a variety of administrative tasks.Â The position is responsible for requests from designated managers, employees and Union members while performing the tasks associated with the Unionâs general accounting activities.
The responsibilities of the Fiscal Administrative Staff Position in the Harrisburg Office include, but are not limited to:
- Process incoming dues and COPE checks received with printouts;
- Complete dues audits to verify proper monies are remitted from members and fee payers;
- Act as the point of contact for local unit payroll offices for dues and COPE collections;
- Maintain the COPE tracking sheet for all contributions received and remitted to the International Union;
- Data entry of COPE contributions into database, as needed;
- Data entry of membership dues in database, as needed;
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms;
- Assist designated management staff with administrative tasks;
- Other related duties as requested.
- Excellent knowledge of work processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word,Â Excel)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Knowledge of the labor movement preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in handling callers and interacting with the union members, officers, management, professional and administrative staff
- High school degree; additional qualification as an Accounting Administrator or Assistant will be a plus.
Starting Annual Salary
$33,753 with a generous benefits package.
Please send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to Kimberly Crisp, Accounting Manager, at email@example.com
Deadline for resumes is May 18, 2018.