Commitment to Working Families Wins Candidates Union Endorsement
SEIU Local 668 is proud to announce its endorsed candidates in Berks, Cambria Lancaster, and Lehigh Counties:
- Becky Ellis, Reading School Board
- Cindy Perrone, Cambria County Register of Wills
- Teddy Manuel Vasquez, Manheim Township School Board
- Dave Harrington, Lehigh County Commissioner
- Ce-Ce Gerlach, Allentown City Council
- Luke Verdes, Northampton County Council
- Michael Fedor, Cumberland County Commissioner
- Jaime Arroyo, Lancaster City Council
- David Madsen, Harrisburg City Council
- Lisa Kozorosky, Cambria County Treasurer
- Lisa Carpenter, Washington County Treasurer
- Amanda Green-Hawkin, PA Superior Court Judge
SEIU Local 668 members reviewed the work of each candidate seeking endorsement, as well as their answers to an endorsement questionnaire, then interviewed these candidates. Based on their’ demonstrated and pledged support for policies that benefit working families, members recommended the endorsements to SEIU Local 668’s elected leaders.
“Members of our local recommended endorsing these candidates because of their strong commitment to working families and championing policies that will grow the working class,” said Steve Catanese, President of SEIU Local 668. “Our local is proud to endorse these candidates, who will stand up for working families in Pennsylvania.”
All of the endorsed candidates showed a deep commitment to the communities they will serve and a long history of working to better their communities.
For more information, please email Jessica Gittens, Communications and Policy Liaison.